Tag Archives: spring training 2013
Charleston, specifically. The Notebook Edition, if you will.
Josh Reddick has arrived at camp with an even fuller beard and it’s got the internet a-buzzin’. Here is a photo of Reddick’s beard after a session hitting in the cage:
Real photo. Don’t know what part of BP necessitates a sword.
This has been your Spring Training 2013 Beard Update.
*From someone not anywhere near Spring Training
- John Lackey claims to be in the ‘best shape of his life,’ but officials are concerned he may have gone TOO far…
- Fred Wilpon says the Mets’ money troubles are over (ESPN), they will, however, still be very, very bad.
- Trevor Bauer has asked Indians to give him time on the side to pursue his other love, rapping
- The Diamondbacks have internet access at their Spring Training facilities:
- The Dodgers have unveiled their new Mascot for 2013:
- Yoenis Cespedes would like to now be referred to by his given name, Michael Bolton.
- Sadly, the Houston Astros have reported to camp.
Stay tuned for more updates!